Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

After the Meeting

Go down 
+2
iheartheartsxo
3hoursleep
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

After the Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 5:07 pm

Trin blew on the manicured nails.
"'Fraid the elf died. poisoned. Must've been suicide. It's a cold case Baen." He looked up, examining his features, suddenly turning his voice slightly posh. "Gosh, dear chap. Are you ok?" He asked. He read Baen's thoughts. "Baen, if we let him in you have to promise that under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will a fight break out. If it does I'll have to detain you. And you'll have the entire army on top of you. Oh, and I have elven blades." He said, a tiny bit of menace entering his voice so as to keep Baen in check. He wasn't up for fighting today and he didn't want anyone to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 5:25 pm

As Trin sent the girl out she sighed deeply, trying to keep her temper in check.
"We do not have servants, Trin. We have workers." She commented, crossing her arms and staying close to Veril. She was really pissed at her brother right now and only V could keep her calm. Hopefully.
When she heard the voice, she shrugged lightly.
"Let the man enter. We can talk peacefully." She said, her voice trembling a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 5:40 pm

"Lianna, shut up. Keep quiet so that Baen can concentrate." He noticed the tremble. "If you're scared why not refuse him entrance. I'm not gonna fight. I haven't been training recently. If I tried I'd probably have the shit kicked out of me." He gave Baen the once over, making sure he didn't look mad. He spoke low and quiet that it was a miracle that Baen could hear. "Baen, don't lose grip on reality, don't let your anger slip. When I did that it helped no one." He was genuinely frightened. "Remember that, it helps no one."
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 10:17 pm

"I'm not scared. I'm pissed." She said, narrowing her eyes into a glare, her voice soft. "And it's obvious they aren't going to fight." She added, her tone slightly annoyed as she rubbed her temples. "When this is done, I'm so going to get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 1:10 am

Trin snorted at his sister's lying. "Say it however you want. I felt fear creep into the sentence." At the mention of sleep he realized how tired he was. He put his head back against the throne and started snoring, heavily. He didn't fake this, he was actually asleep.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 10:20 am

"i won't fight him...he has done nothing to anger me, bar allowing his brother's to kill my sister, his fiance. other than that myself an him should remain peaceful"
he knew thatTrin would attack and probably kill him and he was tempted to start a fight just to finally be at peace but he shook his head and realised something
"Ikira, how are you still alive? you should have died 2 hundred years ago IF you survived the war...how are you still alive?"

a purple haze appearsin the middle of teh room and Ikira steps from it his form slightly more muscular than Baen's, a form which boasted strength and speed, and moved with agility that matched taht of someone gliding on ice, his foots not making a sing sound on the floor and when they seen eachothers skin tone, exactly the saem the elf nods

"same reason as you"

he looks Lia up and down approving of the female before gazing at Trin and nodding. he stares back to Baen

"this royal family are not to shabby, i could get used to seeing the female" he looks to Lia apologetically
"i apologise i do not know your name,tell me Baen, what is the name of the female that clouds every judgement you have made, every thought you've had since you arrived? or can someone else name her?"
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:03 pm

"Well, I'm definately not the woman Baen is being swayed by." Lianna said, raising an eyebrow. She felt like she wanted to step behind Veril and hide as she felt slightly uncomfortable with the man's eyes lingering over her form.
"Her name is Ava and she isn't here at the moment." She added, crossing her arms behind her back and smiled hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:48 pm

"do not worry, i am not remotely attracted to you in any way shape or form"
he laughs noticing her reaction to him
"well Baen will i get to meet her?" he says this jokingly with a small chuckle and turns to speak to the other elf but takes a step back when he sees Baens cold glare at him and the though "if looks could kill" pops in his head

"no, and you go near her i will tear you apart molecule by molecule. got it"
to emphasis his point his eyes shimemr with a green fire and one of the near by chairs disnitegrates into dust
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 11:05 pm

"Damn... no need to get territorial, hun." Ava walked into the throne room with a laughing smile. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt like always, wearing matching converse. This time they were purple, going with her top. "Hi, I'm Ava." She hgeld her hand out to the stranger, who was apparently Baen's old friend. "I'm sorry... I didnt catch your name. I was sifting through thoughts quickly, and must have passed it up..." She said as she shook his hand, and then made her way over to Baen to hug him and give him a quick sweet kiss on his lips. Looking to everyone else, she smiled. "Sorry I'm late. The twins were being difficult.." She laughed. She was in a pleasently good mood.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 8:26 am

"i know what he's like hun, it's more of a hurt you threat, i know he wouldnt try anything with you."
as he hugs her back he looks at Ikira coldly before bursting into laughter and walking up to the male and gripping his hand and pulling him into a bear hug
"glad i'm not the only walker around then, but osrry for you severely as i know what it's like"

"your right, Ava, he is getting territorial, he'll never admit it though. and my name is Ikira Obidron."
he starts laughing at the same time as Baen and birds are heard yet again only more vibrantly
"damn animals...so annoying eh?"
he squeezes his friends back as tightly as he can in response and a sound of creaking metal comes form both the elves before they let go and drop to the groun
"i'm not unduely affected by it, i was cursed at the end of teh war, you at the start, you watched your family die and knew you couldn't follow them. at least until a human blade cuts yuo cause when that happenes we're both screwed. bu keep her safe, and any dreams of...Apho ignore the, it's just his spirit trying to end the war completely he seem sto think taht while i live and you die the Obidrons will have won...we both lost though..."

"indeed...i wil keep her safe, even if i do die trying, and if i do die i know that Trin and yourself will come back after them with a vengeance"
he grins towards his old friend and stares at the sleeping king before walking towards ava soundlessly and wraps his arms round her before kissing her for a few seconds

"want me to seeto the Twins some time? it won't be a problem , besides they are included in my duties now aren't they?"

he looks at Trin sleeping and a grin similar to that odf a young boy about to pull a prank appears on his face

"Ikira....don't"
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 10:32 pm

Trin looks merciless as he grins back, a bow up and an arrow knocked.
"Prank me with anything like water and you will die." He lowered the bow, grinning from his cross-legged position on his throne. He drew his switch blade, spinning it around his finger and slamming it down again and again. Every time it went down, it went down in exactly the same place.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 12:09 pm

Alice peeked in the throne room. She noted the people in there. They must be Trin's family... She stepped in and cleared her throat softly. "I don't mean to barge in.. but I think it's time I properly meet Trin's family." She walked over to Trin and sat in his lap, looking to him then. She shrugged lightly, a small smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://alastinglove.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 5:24 pm

he stares grinning at Trin
"who said anythign about water?"
a toilet plunger appears and flies onto the mans face suckling it. he stares at alice wondering what she thinks of his pranking his spouse believing she will attack, she doesn't think he knows about her inner dragon, he can see it in her, bursting at the hems but just being kept in, and then thethought crosses his mind that what happens wehn the hems break and how do tehy make new ones

he bursts into a fit of laughter and carries on laughing longer than anyone has heard him laugh in a while and he moves from Ava's side and slaps his fellow elfs shoulder

"i see your still a cheeky prick, comeon leave him alone"
he waves his hand at the lpunegr it too disintegrating
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 2:42 am

As soon as the plunger is off Trin's eyes are plainly visible. He didn't like it. They're bleeding daemonic fire from the corners, harsh words spouting from his lips. Each hand bursts into flame. He roars finally and spontaneously, items around the room combust. The table splinters and catches. He then kneeled, head down, his eyes go strange and then he roars once more, the roar not his own, but that of his darker daemonic side. Ikira, Baen and all others in the room are thrown back by the psychic blast omitted. Trin's body then collapses. He is breathing but unconscious, his face directed straight up at the ceiling. However mutterings are on his lips. Daemonic ones...

[Sorry Alice, missed your post :S]
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 9:31 am

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID THE FURNITURE EVER DO TO YOU?!" She yelled, about to fall off the cliff she was hanging on to. She stubbornly walked over to her brother and kneeled down, inspecting him. She frowned, seeing that he was unconcious. She placed one of her delicate hands on his forehead, her features imediately relaxing. She had somehow plunged herself into his mind. The last thing she had seen was Alice a few feet away who had fallen out of Trin's lap. She shuddered once and then everything went black before she was in whatever Trin was thinking.
"What..the...hell.."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 12:26 pm

he picks himself up and punches Ikira into an adjacent wall, the wall giving a small crack as his form hits it
"idiot, never piss of a demon, you should have learned that from Caldon Caverns."
he walks over ot Lia and Trin wondering if he should plunge himself into the man's mind aswell but figures he should just leave it down to Lia unless she needs help.

"i'll fix the furniture..."
he closes his eyes and his form begins to crackles with green bolts flying around him. the room spins but the people in it remain still in teh smae spot and the room comes to a slow still having been repaired. he then slumps to the ground, exhauseted from what he done
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 3:54 pm

Trin's mind shifts, much like it had at the training arena months ago. This time to fighting with his father. He made a right hook connect with Sigmar's jaw. He growled and Trin grinned, punching him in the stomach. Sigmar grabbed Trin's arm, throwing him over and breaking the wrist. Trin did a cartwheel in mid air and hit the ground. He cried out, it turned into a roar. He scowled at Sigmar, the growl turning into a low rumble. He began running at Sigmar, rocks flying towards Trin, attaching to him, as a sort of armour, The rumble turned into a huge war cry as he sprinted at top speed towards his father. He had almost made contact with the half-grinning, half-grimacing Sigmar when white light flashed and Trin woke up, gasping for air and grabbing Lia's forearm. He saw Ikira embedded in the wall.
"Baen. Learn from my mistakes, control your anger." He said quietly, voice, nevertheless, full of authority.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:10 pm

he stared at Trin solemnly before nodding acceptingly
"yes sir, understood."
he returns to Ava's side and places his arm round her from her right shoulder to her left hip before retracting it and putting his hands in his pockets
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:15 pm

Trin puts his hands on the floor, at shoulder position, uncertainly pulling himself to his feet. He stumbled a bit, his hair all messed and wavy. He shook his head clear and ran to Alice seeing her on the floor. He turned her, so he could see her face and held her head on one arm, his other over her waist. He nuzzled her and then smelled her hair.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:24 pm

"so whats going on with the kingdom? anything new?"
he moves away from Ava and pulls Ikira out of the wall and sets him down. he then waves his hand and the wall fixes itself. he then leans on the wall not looking at Ava
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:26 pm

"Bugger all as usual." Trin replied, head woven into Alice's hair, staring at the wall. He rubbed his cheek against her scalp, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:28 pm

"and what's the situation militarily? any neighbouring kindom's threatening us yet or is it still those raiders in the Kotackien forest?"
he stares at trin and Alice before looking down painfully. a dark purple orb flies into his chest unnoticed by himself and a wound he didn't notice that was bleeding heals itself immediately
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 6:04 pm

Lianna saw the purple orb fly into Baen's chest, create a wound and heal in a matter of seconds.
"Baen, what was that?" She asked, an eyebrow raising slightly. She stays sitting on the floor, trying to catch her breath. Trin's vision had weakened her physically and mentally. "That dark purple orb thingy." She added, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 1:04 pm

Ikira freezes and looks to the female spirit
" a whatty what?. was it dark purple like the colour of my magic"
to example he stretches his hand out infront of him and mutters a few words. a dark purplr ball of crackling pure energy appears floating in mid air

[[[NB: Lia, it healed and unnoticed wound not created one]]]
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 3:55 pm

[Ik, it was unnoticed by Baen. You said nothing about other people.]

Lianna shrugged lightly observing the man's power.
"Something like that. But it cleary wasn't formed by you." She said, looking back to Baen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: The Palace :: The Throne Room-
Jump to: