Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

After the Meeting

Go down 
+2
iheartheartsxo
3hoursleep
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

After the Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 5:19 pm

Alice smiled at Trin before looking to his family. "Well... I just thought I should meet you all. I'm Alice... and you lot are..?" She raised a brow at them. She smiled friendly like at them.
Back to top Go down
http://alastinglove.forumotion.com/forum.htm
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:36 am

Trin got back up, taking her hand and helpin her stand. He kissed her cheek, still holding her hand. He let go of her hand and put his arm round her shoulders, rubbing her neck affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:28 am

"if it went out of him then the curse would be startingto be ifted, if into him then it was lifting but he must have done somethhing to reverse whatever it was...it left him after he moved from Ava didn't it"
Ikira looks at Baen then at Ava trying to figure out what was happening

Baen looks at Ava and shifts to her side quickly and whispers to her
"my apologies, i'm sorry. forgive me?"
he looks at her family not caring what they think of what he just said
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 9:46 pm

Ava laughed at him lightly. She had wondered why he moved, but only wished for him to come back near her. "You're forgiven." She grabbed his hand, holding in her own, and not caring that everyone would start looking.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 10:20 am

he smiles again holding her hand in his own marvelling at how soft her skin is.
"Now, as i was saying before Lia asked me about irrlevant orbs or energy, Trin, whats the stance with us militarily?"
he looks at his superior simply waiting for his response with a stony look on his face again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Meeting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: The Palace :: The Throne Room-
Jump to: