Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

After the Meeting

Go down 
+2
iheartheartsxo
3hoursleep
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:05 pm

Trin was sat at a desk with Mike across from him, both doing paperwork. Trin broke into song; Mika's Love Today. When Mike snickered Trin flicked him the V's and said, without looking up.
"Talk to the hand coz your face is too ugly."
"Dude, that's what you were saying when you were 13!" Mike said in reply.
"When I was 13 I was doing this to your fit mum." To fit Mike had no reaction but when Trin flicked him the V's again, this time sticking his tongue between the two fingers Mike got pissed off. He threw a paper weight at Trin's head, but it hit him in the shoulder and slid across the floor, shattering when it hit the wall.
"Bulls-eye. On yer bike mate, dust pan and brush. Don't worry the mess is near the door, you can find a bin outside." He said tauntingly.
Trin swore under his breath, making sure Mike could hear. "Fucking pencil pusher." He meant it in a friendly piss take way, as he punched Mike hard on the arm. Mike went to move, pretty hard in a chair on a marble floor. He took the punch, swearing but cursing even more when his chair tipped up, sending him sprawling on the floor. "Oops." Trin said, unenthusiastically, sitting back down and continuing to write.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 5:45 pm

Lianna walked into the throne room, holding Veril's hand and smiling. Her head was tilted up towards his as she was talking to him quietly. She heard a crash before turning her head towards Mike and Trin. She saw a crystal paper weight that was smashed against the wall and Mike on the floor with a chair on a now scuffed floor. She didn't say anything as her eyes flashed with anger and her lips pursed into a frustrated frown. She didn't have to say anything for everyone in the room to know she was pissed. Especially Veril because the hand that was holding his was sqeezing his hard subconciously.
"......"
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
VerilNightengale

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:29 pm

Veril would have winced slightly but shrugged the pain off, he would endure anything to be in the embrace of Lianna, he wasn't sure WHAT was going on but he just stood by Lianna and whispered soothing words into her ear as his free hand rubbed her shoulder. Veril smiled to himself as he kissed the lobe of her ear.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:52 pm

Lianna blinked feeling Veril's soothing voice and soft breath against her ear and neck, releasing his hand and smiling apologetically before turning to her brother and the man she didn't know well with a hard glare.
"What. Is. Going. On." She asked, trying to keep her voice level. Her brother had been acting like a child who didn't know how to stop and it was pissing her off. First fights, then petty runaways and now he was breaking expensive crystal which she didn't even like having in the first place. He might have physically been older then her but he was definately acting like a 5 year old mentally.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:02 am

"If I was acting like a child I would be crying." Trin said without looking up. "And for that, would he still have been alive, Dad would have kicked my arse for it, like he did when I was younger, so my childhood was stolen from me by a cold bastard. If anything, I have a right to act like a child. Oh and don't thank me for doing this week's accounting and letting you spend time with Veril" He hadn't looked up the whole time, and when he did his eyes were an ice blue, suggesting he was concentrating. He was unnaturally good at maths and languages and had never told any member of the family.

Mike got up, picking the chair back up and standing it under the table as he walked towards Veril and Lianna, about to pick up the paperweight.
"Believe me, Sigmar was an asshole. Trin you're better off without him."

"I couldn't give a toss, pussy boy." Trin replied, tauntingly.

Mike sighed. "You really want me to kick your arse don't you?"

"If that consists of you on the floor in slight agony, then yes" Trin replied.

Mike laughed. He was by the paperweight shards now. Fast as lightning he picked one up and hurled it at Trin.

"Ow" Trin said, dully as it hit the side of his temple, dig in and staying lodged. "Would you look what you did?" He pulled it out, blood running down his face. He ripped a bit off his shirt off and wrapped it around the wound to stop the blood dripping on the paper as he wrote.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:13 am

Lianna walked from Veril's side over to Mike's where she smacked him on the back of the head. Hard enough for him to know not to pester with her.
"You better watch your step." She said as she used her telekinesis to move the shards to the trash can before proceeding to walk over to her brother. She ignored his protests and complaints as she unrapped the cloth from his head and placed her left hand over the small but deep wound. She closed her eyes while talking and pulling out a small splinter of the shard he had missed.
"Trin, I realize your childhood was stolen from you but that is no reason to act like a child. Especially when you are helping run a kingdom. I mean, you should be grateful you got to grow up with mum and dad." She said as a spiritly essence emitted from her hand and began to heal the cut. "You need to refrain from breaking expensive heirlooms and starting petty fights - Yes, I heard about the dance club. And please, I know Sigmar hurt us but don't talk about him that way." She said, frowning deeply as her last comment was more directed towards Mike, her voice calm and controlled like that of an irritated mother who can't help but love her children.
"And," She added, smirking slightly. "I never asked you to do my work. But you're welcome for getting all the military records from the new soldiers organized and filled out correctly while you were speeding away and doing my accounting. Thanks." She said at the end, finishing the healing -as well as her small rant- and moving her hand to reveal a light pink scar of where the wound had been. She sighed, slightly drained as she walked back to Veril, hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:12 pm

Mike took the hit and stood straight saluting. "MA'AM!" He bellowed out, more out of respect than pain.
Trin narrowed his eyes intelligently and nodded to Mike, a smile on his face but barely amused. "The bloke went at me with a knife, I'd hardly say it was injust of me to deck him. Besides, he wasn't a regular drug user. Lianna." He glanced at Veril.
Mike knew what Trin was going to say."Sir, maybe you shouldn't divulge this information with a non-royal or military person in the room." He suggested.
Trin nodded. "Veril, if you wouldn't mind stepping outside and not listening at the door?" He said, more as a command than a question.
Back to top Go down
VerilNightengale

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:57 pm

Veril grinned as he let a shrug roll off his shoulders. " Soon to be Royalty. " He brought Lianna's hand up to reveal the engagement ring on her finger, He did not budge also as he wrapped his fingers around her hands embracing her tightly. He was not also worried by any force of action from either men. He leant his chin on her shoulder as he set his gaze outwards.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:11 pm

Trin cleared his throat, not threatening at all. "Veril, I'm not going to violently remove you but if you do not leave Lianna alone with me then she will be kept out of the loop, so I'd do your fiance a favour and leave." He said before adding. "It's only for a couple of minutes. And don't bother trying to listen in. Once those doors are shut it's sound proof in here, whether daemonic or not. Don't bother psychically listening either, I've had Ava place charms, making it impossible to breach here mentally, unless physically coming in. Even she can't get in and she's probably the most talented psyker I've met. And believe me, I've met a lot."
Back to top Go down
VerilNightengale

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:30 pm

Veril rolled his eyes at the over-egotistical bunch that he has met and let a small growl escape his pale lips, Veril never liked people who thought so highly of themselves... and doubt everyone they meet... But he shrugged and let Lianna "Get in the Loop" Veril left with a slight grin on his face at the over-protectiveness of this man... He was now getting very annoyed, Maybe he would need too show him, and Ava WHAT he is capable of... and maybe then, just maybe they wouldn't think so highly of themselves now that there is another maybe even stronger than they are. " I've met stronger. " He yelled back at the man as he exited the throne room. Veril indeed has, Ava wasn't as strong as she thought... He saw when she was angry and tried to inflict the amount of pain she attempted some sort of torture on how only causing a slight twitch of his eye.
Back to top Go down
VerilNightengale

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:35 pm

( One off-topic note, You can't place something such as a Ward with magic that you can't even breach, Because then you wouldn't be strong enough to place a barrier you can't breach. )
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:40 pm

Veril, you resist people, you, evidently are a loner. What she did was nothing more than a mind charm, easily used on weak minded, believe me, she's stronger. He said psychically before closing the door, blocking out all communications. "Now, Lia."

[Dark magic and the one power can be harnessed to make something greater than your own powers. Every member of the storm family has slight affinity with the one power. Even though Ava isn't blood related she was destined to be adopted so she gained the affinity and Trin taught her a few charms. He wanted a powerful psyker to use them because he only has basic power. Seriously don't stifle my flare or i'll spam your arse off the globe. Smile]
Back to top Go down
VerilNightengale

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:45 pm

[ Do it. ]
Back to top Go down
VerilNightengale

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:45 pm

[ But in Ceriba, they aren't storms now are they? ]
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:47 pm

[Same people we've just changed our last name. There's a topic on the border section saying about stuff, check it out]
Back to top Go down
VerilNightengale

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:49 pm

[ No thanks. After the Meeting Icon_biggrin ]
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 6:00 pm

Lianna's eyes lingered on Veril's form as she watched him walk out of the room. When the door closed, she snapped her head towards Trin.
"I can't beleive you. I'm going to marry Veril so whatever the hell you have to say to me, you can say to him. You can't order him to just leave like that. Stop acting like you're so high and mighty." She said, violence dripping from her voice like poison. "And you better start acting nice to him. He's going to be your brother-in-law."
She raised her hand, about to hit him but she paused and lowered her hand with an aggravated and muffled scream under her breath.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 2:09 am

Trin rolled his eyes shaking his head.
"We have a very big vampire problem which I'm only telling people I trust. You should be grateful I trust you. Besides, I could have started a fight. I'm not a total barbarian anymore." He said. He did, however roll up his sleeve where his arms had become less muscular and there were a couple of cuts. "Just because your thoughts linger, doesn't mean mine can't move on." He brought his hands together, stretching them out in front of him until they cracked. "Anyway. I have already informed Baen and I was speculating with myself whether to tell you. Mike thought it best so I agreed with him. And by the way, please apologize for hitting him. He also had abusive parents and pretty much hates anyone who hits him." Trin said, totally serious, expecting Lianna to respond hostilely.

Mike, who was still saluting, opened his mouth but decided it was best not to argue with Trin when he was trying to be peacemaker.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 8:01 am

Lianna's fists were clenched so hard that her knuckles were turning white.
"Sorry. Mike." She said through her teeth, about to go off on her brother. "CHOOSE TO TELL ME?! Trinovantes, you can't choose to tell me anything that deals with this kingdom. You HAVE to tell me. Ava as well. We run this kingdom together and you hiding things like this is unacceptable! Hell, I have more of a right to be informed of such things more then Baen, because last time I checked, he wasn't one of the three in charge. And so help me, if you lay a hand on Veril, I'll send you through the gates of death myself. Maybe if my heart softens I'll pull you back out. And I will not be greatful that you trust me you bloody bastard. Because right now, I don't think I can trust you if keep hiding things from me." She finished, walking over to a chair and sitting down, crossing her legs. "And I go by my word still. Anything you have to say to me, you can say in front of Veril. He's not going to go around telling people you idiot."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 8:11 am

he leans against a wall lookign at the infighting going on
"never a dull day... whats going on this time?"
he looks at royals expecting an answer

Last edited by Baen Ikonoka on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:00 pm

[Baen, Veril's outside and the doors are closed]

"Sister, I've been to the gates of death, I've been past them, I've died before, remember you should. I do not fear death." He examined his nails, tutting as one looked slightly out of shape. "Feel free not to trust me, it will push us further apart. As for telling you everything, that is never going to happen. There are things that I dare not even think about and if I do then I knock myself out so I don't share them with others. There is much you don't know about me. I wouldn't push far enough to threatening me. You know that I hate myself as much as I hate any enemy."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:05 pm

[[[edited my previous post]]]

"do i even want to know...maybe i should just go back to my room..."
he contemplates going back to his room, maybe even a small detour. at that thought he starts shaking his head rapidly
don't go down that road again...that was a slip up of self restraint. hopefully it won't happen again until after my whole dilemma is sorted...
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:49 pm

Lianna nodded a bit to Baen in greeting before turning back to her brother.
"Anything that effects this kingdom is not to be held secrets. I don't give a shit about secrets you hold but I will not tolerate secrets which effect our civilazation." She said before walking to the door, allowing Veril to walk inside. "Now you better not keep anything like that from me again." She said.
Trin didn't know about Veril and Lianna's deep bond. He could read her mind even through all the charms around the room.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:59 pm

Trin cracked his neck, doing a forward roll, springing out, into a handspring. He landed in front of his throne. pulling a small table with an array of sharp metal files. He extended his fangs, delicately picking out the smallest of the files and began filling the sides into sharp edges. Whilst he was doing this a servant girl scurried to the table, picking up a nail file and taking Trin's hand, filing the nail on his index finger. She kept her head down and Trin frowned. She was a pretty young thing. He wasn't attracted to her he just felt guilty that she didn't think she was worthy to look upon royalty. His face eased into a sympathetic face, looking up at Lianna. He lifted up her chin.
"Don't think we're too good to look at you. Never." He said. He took her hand and took the file. "Take the day off. Tell the other servants what I have told you." With that she nodded, smiling and walked out of the room, curtsying to Lianna and Veril as she went. Trin shook his head, resuming the nail filing. "Ridiculous. I reckon we need to tell the people that they should not be afraid, ashamed or guilty in front of us." He said to no one in particular, head down, looking at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 4:57 pm

"iw would indeed be a good idea Trin, the royals need to befriend their people, but only to a limit, do not get so attached you divert necessary supplies to assisst one family when another is in worse condition...also you will need to have a press conference about the threats and make sure thepeople know that you are well guarded and nothing could get to them in this kingdom. then make a public display of this using the attempted assassin from when you spoke to the masses earlier, he is still alive right?"

he gazes at his superior as he speaks and his eyes go cold at his final question willing Trin to say that he is still alive

sitting on a boulder a dark purple haze around his ears allowing him to hear every word Baen speaks an elf of similar size to the Ikonoka grnis maliciously towards the throne room he then extends his mind so that it can be heard in teh Throne room not in the royals minds but through their ears and sais

"Baen Ikonoka, we meet again...and who is this? your new subjects "your majesty?" your kingdom fell when your family died off. As my own did to, but know i am not here to pick a fight i am merely here to recarve an old friendship, i request entrance to this palace i swear not to make a violent move against you nor this "royal family" you have befriended."

when the voice speaks to them all Baen freezes and on his face is a look of pure shock, fear and anger rolled into one
"your kidding me...it can't be...Ikira?"

"hello, old friend, now may i enter?"

"it's up to Trin and Lia...but if they agree you have to tell me how you can hear me from all the way over there"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Meeting   After the Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Meeting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: The Palace :: The Throne Room-
Jump to: