Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

The Founding of a New Empire

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Baen Ikonoka

The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:21 pm

he lowers himelf again and kisses her back his arms wrapping round her back pulling her tightly against his steel like skin he breaks the kiss slightly his mouth not too far from hers
"agreed took too long"
he kisses her again his right hand stroking up and down her back
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:28 pm

Ava wrapped her arms around Baen's neck. No matter how bad this probably was... she didnt care. She was happy, and he made her that way. That was all that mattered right now. Lia and Trin, and the girls would get used to her being with him at some point... she had to face the facts... Thiad more than likely wasn't coming back, and Baen was right here. Ava was finally happy again.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:41 pm

Lianna had been leaning against the wall outside of the doorway. She lost her balance and fell yelling, "SHITT!!" Before looking up, now laying on her stomach in front of the doorframe, in plain view.
"I agree with both of you. That took way too long!" She said, smiling innocently before standing up and running a hand through her hair.
"Uhhh...Haha...."
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:43 pm

Ava whirled around from Baen, looking at her extremely nosey aunt who had fallen on the ground. "LIA!" She laughed as she tried to be angry. It didnt work. "Eves dropping is rude..."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:45 pm

he quickly moves towards his stuff and begins packign again he finishes moving the bottles onto the drawers and sits on the bed unsure of what to do or say
"ummm, eavesdropping is rude actually, i havent done it to you before"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:51 pm

Ava turned back around to Baen.
"Liar. You invade my mind as much as I do yours..."
She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:53 pm

he laughs slightly
"not you, i meant Lia. and i meant in this fashion. no what you meant"
he glances uncomfortably to Lia
" why did you agree it took too long anyway? "
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:01 pm

"Well it's obvious you two were mentally all over eachother. Worse then Veril and me." She commented with a sly grin. "Now you can show it physically. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though...."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:04 pm

he glares at her before fixing his stare on Ava and relaxing giving a small chuckle out
"and unless you want to see us show it physically i suggest you leave..."
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:07 pm

Ava giggled, walking over to Baen and kisssing him deeply, hoping Lia would get the hint. After a few seconds, she turned back to Lia, wondering if she was going to stay or not.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:09 pm

Lianna grumbled and then grinned, pulling out a can of whip cream behind her back and throwing it to Ava.
"Happy get together thingy!!" She said before mouthing slutty school girl outfit to Ava and running down the hall screaming, "I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE!!! AHHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:12 pm

he kisses ava back before giving an estranged look to Lia
"do i wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:15 pm

Trin jogged back along the corridor, a tight long sleeve top on. He leaned through the doorway, so his legs were leaning and his body was practically sideways. "What's going on?" He asked. He saw Ava and Baen kissing before putting on his posh voice. "Goodo." He said, swinging his body back out.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:26 pm

Ava caught the whip cream, laughing hard before shaking her head to Baen. "Not even a little bit." She sat down on his lap, holding the whip cream can in her hand, when Trin walked in. She looked at him, and smiled. "Be happy, dad! I am!" She laughed again. Ava shook the cream a bit, then looked at Baen. "Yum."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 9:52 am

he puts hisarms round her waist again with her on him eyeing the whipped cream and ives a silent chuckles when Trin runs away and pushes his mind into Trin's
going for a run? may i join you...probably would have to later though....

"ummm Ava....i don't like the look in your eye...should i be worried?"
his form would tense slightly from anticipation
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 11:07 am

Feel free man, need to talk to you anyway.
He walked back in, iPod playing Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed at full volume. He was properly head banging. His hair went every where and he moved his body from side to side, jumping and head banging. He almost forgot that there were other people in the room when he started singing the chorus. He cleared his throat looking sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 11:10 am

he stares at Trin a bit...wierdly before slipping himself from under Ava and moves to just outside the door
"Sir, what you need to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:39 pm

[[[helllo Trin reply goddamnit! or Ava]]]
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:47 pm

[Sorry, forgot about this one]
"Firstly, most recently thought up, as of 5 seconds ago, you'd better treat my daughter right." He then pulled Baen outside the room, speaking low and barricading his mind completely.
"Now, barrier your mind and tell no one of this. Secondly, more importantly, I have been informed of an extremely dangerous menace to the kingdom. A new breed of vampire has evolved, taking thirst to a whole new level. I will go off to combat this soon. You do not have to come but I will call for your support some time in the future." He stopped, putting his hands on Baen's shoulders. "The evolved gene is called the Plaguer strain. I will give you a briefing later today at the training arena. Meet me there. Keep your mind barricaded, I want no one to know of this. This is importantly secret. If any word gets out we are screwed. Training arena, 3:30." He turned and walked off.

[Yes, I got this from Blade II]
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:06 pm

[Guys, wait for Ava.]
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:08 pm

[will do but he did ask trin a direct question]
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:10 pm

[I know, just wait for Ava ._.]
Back to top Go down
VerilNightengale

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:49 pm

Veril would have slowly made his way into the Meeting Room, trying to be as unnoticed as possible, placing his barrier up... all of his thoughts went to blocking out any hint to Ava that he was there. He focused mainly on her as did his eyes as he scowered the Meeting Room slowly making his way towards Lianna and the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:39 pm

[Lia had run away, kenny...]

Ava stepped out from the room, and to the doorway, looking at Trin and Baen. "What's going on?" Assholes had blocked there minds. She pretended not to care, though it pissed her off more than anything. She looked from each of them. They looked like they were hiding something, and she would find out what it was... one way or another.

Her thought was that Trin was sending Baen off to war. The men in her family just loved to do that! She'd get close to someone, and they'd ship them off. It happened with Thiad, and now it was happenieng with Baen. Horril did it too! Why the hell couldnt they just let her be happy?!
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 1:49 am

[Um Ava, Trin's walked off too...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Founding of a New Empire
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: The Palace :: The Meeting Room-
Jump to: