Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

The Founding of a New Empire

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:33 pm

"How short is a short amount of time?" Ava's expression was some-what pitiful. "And, I already explained the room situation! You close= Easier catching up." She stuck to her original story. Telling him that she just wanted him to be close for some reason even unknown to her, it would seem like the feelings she had told him about were still there. Which they werent.

Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:48 pm

he leans forward, unsure if anyone else was telepathis in the room
"guard your mind. errant thoughts are runnign rampant. dont want anyone telse picking them up"
he leans back smiling at her brightly
" okay 'easier catching up' well thats slightly believable. i suppose "
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 5:02 pm

Ava looked at him. She had momentarily forgotten about the fact that he could read minds. "I... I dont know what you're talking about." She whispered to him. She brought her voice back up to a normal level, "Yes. Easier catching up!" She smiled at him, silently beating the shit out of herself for having a lapse of retardation.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 5:07 pm

his voice booms in her head
i can do it better than others for the simple reason i've been in your head alot
now dont lie. i dont want to have to show you whats bubbling under the surface you've baked for yourself

" care to give me directions so i can leave my luggage there? "
he indicates to the bag over his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 5:19 pm

She replied to him mentally,'Like I said... I dont know what you're talking about. And you shouldnt intrude on people's thoughts. It's rude.' She looked at him with raised eyebrows and a wicked smile.
"Yes. I'll take you up there." She said, moving around him and out of the meeting room. "I'll be back, Lia." She said as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 5:32 pm

im not intruding you invited me in basically. i've been ignoring your mental calls wince i got within range
he grins back to her wicked smile
i dont think youd mind me intruding on you anyway
"just point me in the direction. i can handle the rest"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:05 am

"I dont invite anyone in." Ava spoke out loud no since they were out of hearing range of Lia and Trin. "My thoughts are private. For me to know only. There's like... this door that says 'keep out', and it leads to my thoughts." Ava laughed and kept walking. "I dont want you getting nosey and peeking around my room." She looked over at her friend and smiled at him. Having him in the palace would be a good thing. For the most part.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:39 am

"i wouldnt anyway i respect females as you should now"
he grinned, his staying where he was rommed would be...eventful to say teh least
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:06 pm

Ava laughed and shook her head. "I dunno, Baen. I think you'd get curious... and then want to know what secret stuff I keep in there." She laughed again, and then leaned against th doorframe which led to Baen's new sleeping quarters. "Men have no control over hemselves what-so-ever." She smiled, turning her head to the side just a bit, and crossing her arms. "That's why they always want to have sex. And kill things." Ava said in a joking tone, though she was being sincere about her comment.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 4:27 pm

he walked up to her his form close to hers and grins at her
"you'd be surprised how much control i have over myself hun, a hundred years in solitude i got to practise"
he sighs then looking down to her from his slightly higher point of view her body being a few inches from his, he then grabs the door handle suddenly and opens it to have a look in to break the tension, or the tenssion he had felt certain was there
get your act together Baen...
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 2:16 pm

"Really. And ummm... how's that control working for you?" Ava asked in an arrogant, teasing tone. She looked inside the room. It was complete with everything she told him would be in there. A large bed, curtains, painted walls, a dresser, bathroom. Everything neccessary and luxurious. "Yea, Baen. Get your act together." Her eyebrows raised at him as she looked up to meet him eyes. "You wouldnt want to controdict your statement about your incredible self control..." She noticed how close they were also. She would use that to her advantage in proving her case.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 2:47 pm

he steps towards the bed making some space between them and sits on the bed
"dont tempt me...i am close to breaking point as it is,my self controlis not incredible, just very good, i have no doubt i will break eventually, i just hope it is in killing Iliran. and what do you mean get my act together?"

he stares at her from his lower sitting position legs hanging over the bag his small travel bag on the floor
if ava had paid any attention she would have realised taht is all i have...maybe it is just me...
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 3:03 pm

"They were your thoughts, Baen. You told yourself to get your act together... I was simply agreeing with you." Ava stepped into the room. "I'm not tempting. I'm proving. In what other way can your self control break? Killing and sex... who here would you have sex with?" The question was heavily loaded and leading towards a specific answer. Ava took another step towards Baen.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 3:09 pm

he frowns looking between Ava and the floor
"by proving your being very tempting... and i could lose my self control in many ways if i lose myself and slip up again, many many ways"
he makes an obvious point of not answering Ava's next question as he was afraid of what he would say and watched her as she took another step towards the bed, he did the math in his head quickly
another 7 steps and she'll be right up against me...what will i do or say then to avoid insulting her...i do not want to lose her friendship...so i really shouldn't lose my self control
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 3:18 pm

She took another step. "You only think I'm being tempting." Another step. "I'm just asking questions... conversational purposes." She laughed a bit. "You wont insult me. Proving my point is not insulting... not answering my question is, though. A bit..." Ava took another step towards him. That left 4 more steps on Baen's count.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 3:26 pm

" A bit? a bit what? "
just give in already
no i wont, she's closest friend i have... i will not risk that
i'm fed up of not giving in...i should...make myself happy for once
she wont be though...i'm no Thiad...

he looks up to Ava who is close than before and sighs before looking back down at his feet

Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 3:33 pm

"A bit insulting. It's rude to ignore someone..." Ava smiled and took another step. She listened to, but ignored Baen's thoughts. He was right... he wasnt Thiad... but maybe that's what she needed. For so long, she sat and sulked about how he wasnt around... maybe it was time for her to come to her senses... and try and be happy again...
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 3:37 pm

she was three steps away now close enough for him to smell her perfume, hear her heart beating as if it was her own, it was in synch and as fast paced as his own, her lungs breathign in shallowly, all this showing she is as nervous as he is, he stands up and steps two times towards her closing the distance to a mere few inches but catches himself again

i neraly lost it then...thisis what she wants...just to prove me wrong...not for...another reason
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 3:45 pm

Ava took in a slow deep breath.
"You're wrong..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:40 pm

his breath releases slowly on her warming her slightly before he leans forward and kisses her lightly at first and starts to slowly give in kissing her more and more before hurtling himself across the room slamming into the opposite wall severly cracking it
"i'm sorry...i should have more restraint...i won't slip up like taht again your highness"
he bows and returns to his stuff and takes out several silver bottle placing them on a desk of drawer before turnign round to look at Ava who has not moved
"say something?"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:49 pm

"It's Ava... not 'your highness'." She said, walking towards Baen. "That was your only slip up..." Ava stopped him from unpacking his bags, grabbing his hand and pulling him closer to her. "I dindt mind. At all..."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:53 pm

he smiled at her before placing his hands round her waist
"i shouldn't be doing this...i shouldn't do this...it puts you in danger...and until all my enemies are defeated..."
he looks at her and his worries disappear immediately as he leans down and kisses her again
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:03 pm

Ava returned Baen's kiss gently. The butterflies in her stomach fluttered like they were on cocaine, and it was a great feeling. She smiled like she hadn't in the longest time. "That took the longest time..."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:07 pm

"what did?..."
he smiled at her inches from her
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:17 pm

"This..."
She strethced up on her tip-toes and kissed his lips again, resting her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Founding of a New Empire
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: The Palace :: The Meeting Room-
Jump to: