Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

A New Begining.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

A New Begining. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:39 pm

Lianna kissed Jakob back, leaning her head into his hand.
"I'm ok...Everything is okay..." She whispered to herself, closing her eyes. She frowned, running one of her pale hands across his chest, his cuts disappearing. When they were healed, she took a deep breath. It sounded like she had lost a great amount of energy.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:43 pm

"Don't waste you energy healing me babe, I will be fine" he said as he gazed into her eyes. "Lianna...do you have an answer for me...will you marry me?" he asked again he knew she probably had no answer yet, but he kept the promise of not stopping. Jakob smiled at his own question and waited for an overreaction from Lianna, he knew it wasn't the best time but he couldn't stop himself.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 9:02 pm

Lianna blinked, obviously caught by surprise. She couldn't answer. Not yet. She was still so....unsure.
"I don't know yet..." She sighed quietly. "I'm sorry...not yet...we just set up the kingdom and I've had so much to deal with...I'm just not ready." She continued.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 9:36 pm

Jakob smiled, "Very well hun" he said as he kissed her. Jakob leaned over and held her tight. "Is there anyway I can help you dear" he whispered into her ear and smiled.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 10:08 pm

"Nothing that you can do." She said, kissing Jakob's cheek lightly. "I deal with the spirits more and Ava deals with the living. So, unless you have an unnatural gift to see and talk to the dead about what the hell they're still doing here in the mortal world, then I don't think you can really do anything." She said with a laugh. "Since I've been brought back from the grasp of death...I've been shadowkissed. I can speak with the death. Already, there are ghosts and people alike calling me the living queen of the dead."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 10:12 pm

Jakob smiled, "Well what about in the military department, I know plenty of people that would be willing to help." he said with a slight smile. Jakob kissed her softly "Talk to your brother...I would be happy to help, you know a general or something" he said as he held Lianna.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 12:10 pm

"I'll talk to him." She said as she kissed him back and then leaned her head on his chest. "Maybe he'll let you be a general or something like you said."
Lianna sighed, letting her brave face fade away for the first time since she had come back from the gates of death. She looked almost vulnerable. Weak.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 12:12 pm

"But I will need you to stay with me....I need something to fight for" he said with a smile as he ran his hand on her back. "But I promise I will not let your brother down...if you want though I can talk to him" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 12:44 pm

Lianna nodded as she sighed once more.
"I'll stay here. I'll try my hardest. But, it's ok. I'll talk to my brother, don't worry. He can be a bit stubborn sometimes." She said with a small laugh. Now, I have to be off to a meeting about some land and military affairs. I hate to leave you right now but it's important I get there." She said as she kissed his cheek and then turned towards the door. "I'll see you later, yes?" She asked as she looked to him once more, taking a light step towards the meeting room across the polished floor.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 4:36 pm

"Definitely" he said with a sly smile as he took a seat in the throne room and ran his hand across his heal chest, and smiled again. Jakob rose his hands up only to see them bruised and cut, as he shut his hands he winced but then returned them to his pocket. Am I ready to be a warrior again he thought to himself but shook the feeling of doubt and stood and left the Throne Room.

***END OF TOPIC*** xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Begining.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2