Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

The Begining or the end?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

The Begining or the end? Empty
PostSubject: The Begining or the end?   The Begining or the end? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 9:23 pm

Lianna was facing Jakob, watching him pace in front of her.
"Will you please tell me whatever you wanted to tell me? I'm hopelessly confused." She said for the tenth time, crossing her arms over her chest. She couldn't take it anymore. She had to know what he was thinking.
"Come on Jakob, please." persisted, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: The Begining or the end?   The Begining or the end? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 4:22 pm

"Lianna, even tough I love you...a lot. But I am hindering you, and I think you know that, and I think you have known that for a while. As much as it pains me Lianna, we need to go separate ways" Jakob said as hung his head in sorrow.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: The Begining or the end?   The Begining or the end? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 5:06 pm

Lianna nodded, listening to his words.
"I understand... Umm.. I'm going to go now and..uhh... think... ok?" She asked, hugging him lightly. She then stepped back and walked away. At the last minute she turned and gave him a small smile.
"Good luck." She said.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: The Begining or the end?   The Begining or the end? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 5:25 pm

Jakob looked up and gave her a small smile, and nodded at her. "I will try" he said simply as he walked the other way, one hand in his pocket and the other running through his hair, he walked slower, but quickly walked faster, just wanting to get away.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: The Begining or the end?   The Begining or the end? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 8:17 pm

***END OF TOPIC***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Begining or the end?   The Begining or the end? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Begining or the end?
Page 1 of 1