Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Ava's room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baen Ikonoka

Ava's room Empty
PostSubject: Ava's room   Ava's room Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:37 pm

a wnid picks up and in a flash oflight Baen appears and teh wind dies down. he walks onto Ava's bed and lies down facing her
"I'm sorry, we can't be. you love Thiad and he might be returnign back soon as he has returned to Sheinara, you should be able to convince him to come to Ceriba. i'm not getting in the way. you be happy with him."
he kisses her one last time and stands up. a similar wind and flahs of light signals his leaving the room
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

Ava's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava's room   Ava's room Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 9:41 pm

"But..." Ava looked at the now empty space where he had stood. "Baen..." She knew the truth, though. Thiad wasn't coming to Ceriba, and never would. She had lost him forever the night she left, and she hated herself for it since... but Baen... he... he made her forget her regrets and her stupid mistake. He made her happy again... and now... she was losing him to. Ava couldn't believe it when tears filled in her eyes. Her and Baen were never REALLY together... but yet it hurt when he said this as if they had been dating for years...
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Ava's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava's room   Ava's room Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 10:13 am

he walks back in distraught with himself
"you know i thought i could but i can't. I'm sorry, if you'll still have me..."
he looked at her so she can see where he's going. he then move up to her quickly and hugs her
"I'm sorry i really am. and i realise now that Thiad isn't coming back, i apologise. as i said if youstill want me, i promise not to hurt you like that agian"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

Ava's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava's room   Ava's room Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 4:56 pm

"Of course I still want you..." Ava sat up in the bed. "You make me forget all my pain, Baen... like... it's just not there. I can breathe again... and smile. I can laugh, and be happy... and... it feels really good to feel this way again..."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Ava's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava's room   Ava's room Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 1:34 pm

"Good. i will not feel happy with myself again for hurting you like this though. And i understand how you feel" his eyes - betraying how he feels at this point while his features remain the same - scream out in pain from memories he would rather forget
"You make me ahppy again and I'd rather feel happy again then remember the curses of my past. With you i no longer watch re-runsof my past while i sleep but i look to the future and for the first time in over 200 years i truely look forward to it again"

he sighs and looks down before looking up at ava and leans across teh space between them and kisses her, softly at first but getting more and more into it as the seconds past
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

Ava's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava's room   Ava's room Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 5:17 pm

Ava kissed Baen back, grabbing hold of his shirt, and pulling him down so that he was laying on top of her. Her muscles began to tense it that sort of way when you really want something to happen, but you're not sure if it should. But... this was okay now... 'Yea. This is okay.' she thought to herself, and then went back to only worrying about what was happening then, and continued kissing Baen.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Ava's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava's room   Ava's room Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 7:33 am

having slipped one arm behind her before tehy went down he holds onto her tightly as they kiss. A voice in his head, his self restrain portion of his mind is sending out reasons not to, one more than others;
I'm her body guard she's a Royal, think about the speculation man.
Who cares, I know I don't

he then breaks the kiss to get a breath of air before kissing her again his shirt starting to shimmer green before disappearing and reappearing on the floor beside her bed. He now lies ontop of her kissing her, topless when he realises he forgot about hiding the scarsand mentally grimaces hoping she wont notice. This is quickly forgotten himself as they lie on the bed
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

Ava's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava's room   Ava's room Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 2:43 pm

Ava laughed through the kiss. Baen's thoughts were always ammusing to listen to. She ignored the ones about his scars. She'd ask about it later. She didnt want to kill the moment. Ava lightly pushed BVaen away just enough for her to pull off her own shirt, leaving her in her lace black bra. She knew where this was headed, and any other time, she would have stopped herself. But not tonight. She wanted this... she needed this. 'Stop thinking, stupid idiot! You're going to ruin it!' She demanded herself, and then let out anouther small laugh as she pulled Baen back down onto her, his skin touching hers.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Ava's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava's room   Ava's room Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 9:00 am

he grins at what she said agreeing mentally and lowers down kissing her again mentally complimenting the body she has as he leans down feeling her warm stomach against his own cold, hard skin sends a very alight shiver down his right arm. he breaks the kiss for a few seconds but this is long enough to pick her up and sit her in his lap - still stomach to stomach - while he kisses her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ava's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava's room   Ava's room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ava's room
Page 1 of 1