Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

getting to know the ground

Go down 
2 posters

what should happen?
Baen defeats the wolves without trouble and is unharmed
getting to know the ground I_vote_lcap0%getting to know the ground I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Baen is injured minorly but defeats them without help and with ease
 0% [ 0 ]
Baen is injured but defeats them with average skill
getting to know the ground I_vote_lcap50%getting to know the ground I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Baen is majorly injured but defeats them barely
getting to know the ground I_vote_lcap50%getting to know the ground I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
minorly injured but defeats them barely with some fleeing from this
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Baen Ikonoka

getting to know the ground Empty
PostSubject: getting to know the ground   getting to know the ground Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 8:47 am

he walks between two very large mountains deep in thought when he notices a pack of large wolves prowling upon him, he grins and thinks that the woves believe their being sneaky. he shaes his head and fires a small bolt at one which would stun it as a scare them away tactic. at leasts it would if it hit the wolf, it moved and it was a blur to his enhanced eyes and then his brow furrowed, these were not ordinary wolves, he draws his sword and faces the pack leader and stares into it's eyes seeing a dark purple haze and realises they are En-Val'shrugen, wolves enhanced with speed unmatched, incredible size and strength. he grins knowing he may have just found a good challenge, he notices a pack of the Val'shrugen and relaises they are habitatual to this area as well as his old home. his frow burrows more.
she couldn't have picked a better land to become queen of could she...

"Val'shrugen Eka ai fricai, ono Iliraida"
he speaks to the wolves in the language of Grammyr which should have conviced themn to leave but the appear to grin at him

the leader pounces at him and it's claws scrape off hisskin as he barely manages to avoid the large wolf, he looks at his shoulder where the wolf's claws scraped having not heard sparks form and sees a light trickle of blood run down his shoulder
great....worse than EnVal'shrugen definately...this could pose a problem...
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: getting to know the ground   getting to know the ground Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:51 pm

he rolls onto his back to avoid a far larger wolf and looks around for his sword. he internally groans when he notices its behind the largest wolf. he raises his palm "thrysta vrindr" a pulse of air fliesfrom his palm and sends teh large wolf hurdling onto the floor several metres away from him. he raises his palm skyward and beckons to his famed blade
"sevass jeirda ono lam" the sword then flies into his palm intime to lop of one of the wolves legs leaving a small stump. the howl taht follows is deafening and Baen has to grab his ears. a second wolf leaps and grabs his wrist and Baen screams in pain. a third grabs his otherwrist and teh pack leader stalks up to Baenabout to deliver teh final blow in the fight
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: getting to know the ground   getting to know the ground Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 10:50 am

All of a sudden, the pack leader slumped and fell upon Baen. Its body was lifeless. Behind the wolf was Lianna, wearing a scowl as well as biker pants and a leather jacket with a tank top underneath and black boots. Her right hand was filled with fire and a bloody dagger was in her other.
"Ava was reading your thoughts but unfortunately she was caught up with her daughters. So vwa la." She said as one of the wolves holding down Baen's arm tackled her to the ground. She hit it off, catching the beast's eyes before it flew to the ground, standing back up. She saw a purple haze move from the body of the dead wolf to the one she had just hit.
"What is that Baen?" She asked, kicking the other wolf from his wrist. "And by the way, you look like shit." She said, noticing his severe
wounds.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: getting to know the ground   getting to know the ground Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 1:16 pm

he swings his fist round as another large wolf leaps at both of them and ths fist collides with it's huge side. a loud cracking side can be heard as the blow cracks several of it's bones and sends it hurling into the forest treeline. he looks at the downed wolf as a dark purple haze doubles its size and it's colour into a similar dark purple colour.

an obidron wolf hound...so thats how tehy were made...but how can this be? only an obidron would know how to form one...

"i was fine Lia, close to death finally after all these years and you went and ruined it. if i couldnt fight them off then i would be happy to now i did my best against enchanted EnVal'Shruggen. if i survived i would have known that my time was not yet. now i have to worry about something i have not in over 2 centuries....just go back to the palace, i'll deal with it"
he faces the wolf which now stands easily dwarfing the two Ceribans. he leaps at the wofl sword out streched at the same time the wolf jumps at him
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: getting to know the ground   getting to know the ground Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 3:51 pm

Lianna stood her arms crossed as she frowned, disapprovingly.
"Ava said to make sure you didn't get hurt and bring you back to the palace with me so you have to deal." She said, spinning and kicking a wolf which had lunged at her from behind. "I'm sorry, but I can't break a promise Baen."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: getting to know the ground   getting to know the ground Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:32 am

griiping it by it's throat its maw clashing close to his face he throws it over his head bringing it's own head slamming into the grund as green orbs fly around him healing him.
"Ava would be better off if i were to die. i only bring drama, and that is not what she needs at this moment don't you agree?"
he grabs the large wolf's back and scruff and hurls it into the air it slamming through the trees and retreating. he then closes his eyes and snakes of lightening fly from him into the other wolves.
"before you ask i didnt do that at the start cause there was too many and i had no time to prepare the mental spell. i'm safe now. tell Ava i'm fine. i'm walking around, but as i said she'd be better off without me"
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: getting to know the ground   getting to know the ground Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 4:33 pm

"The only reason why there is drama is because you keep threatening to leave so people will feel sorry blah blah blah. You're attracting the drama because you can't grow up Baen. I hope Ava doesn't kill herself over this. If she does, I hope you feel the pain every moment of your life." Lianna said, turning and walking away. Within seconds, she was out of view and Baen was alone.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: getting to know the ground   getting to know the ground Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 3:49 pm

he sighs and slumps down on a tree and runs his hand through his hair before looking distantly forward. he doesn't mean to attract the drama and he doesn'y keep threatening to leave, he's only done it twice so far. outf everything she said though pne thing shook him to the bone. he stands up and starts springting casting a spell which propels his faster trhough the mountains normally and zooms past Lia as a blur, across his shoulder though his healing sparks failed to heal one large gash straight through the muscle, unnoticed due to teh adrenaline cursing through his veins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting to know the ground   getting to know the ground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting to know the ground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: The Border :: The Aladnis Mountain Range.-
Jump to: