Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Laying Down With the Flowers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

Laying Down With the Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Laying Down With the Flowers   Laying Down With the Flowers Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:21 pm

Alice, in her dragon form, flew high in the air. She was looking down at everything below her, when she noticed an island of flowers. She gracefully lowed herself to the island and shifted to her human form. She smiled; such a variety of flowers! She laid down in a patch of red roses and picked one, holding it to her heart. She looked up to the sky and whispered in draconic. "Whirlwinds di snow, tiichi ve mrith douta presence." As Alice spoke the final word, a light and fluffy snowflake landed on her nose. She smiled as snow began to fall from the sky. It landed through the roses and also on her as she lay there, holding a rose to her chest.
Back to top Go down
http://alastinglove.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Laying Down With the Flowers   Laying Down With the Flowers Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 10:28 am

he walks through the flowers tehir stems bending before he reaches them and as he passes teh flower tself it goes into it's original position unharmed
"beautiful aren't they?, i don't believe we have spoken properly to each other before. I am Baen Ikonoka"
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Laying Down With the Flowers   Laying Down With the Flowers Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:07 pm

Alice looked up at the man from her laying down position. She ran her hand through her long blonde hair, and as she did the light snow turned into a gentle rain. "I'm Alice Carden. Nice to meet you Baen." She dropped the rose she was holding and nodded. "They are indeed beautiful..." Alice loved roses. She loved flowers in general. They had a lovely scent, and a beautiful appearance. What's not to love?
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Laying Down With the Flowers   Laying Down With the Flowers Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:38 pm

he closes his eyes for a moment the lids fluttering
"when you return to your room you have a present, two actually, one as a welcome gift from myself the other from Trin, i know not of it's make nor origins, i assume it would be apologies for the earlier misconvenience in his room"
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Laying Down With the Flowers   Laying Down With the Flowers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 12:16 pm

"I will not except either of those gifts." She raised a brow at him before returning to her laying down position. She looked up at the soft, falling rain and smiled. "Si llewarin wux sia darastrix family. Wux ornla itov coi tenpiswo..." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Laying Down With the Flowers   Laying Down With the Flowers Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 12:50 pm

"well, the one from myself is already there, your love of Roses migth influence you to keep it...at any rate i am needed elsewhere"

the wind whips up and the floweers are blown away from him, all flowers blown form him making it seem like he is generating a 360 degree hurruicane. then a flash of lightening erupts over his body and he disappears instantly arriving at the palace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laying Down With the Flowers   Laying Down With the Flowers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laying Down With the Flowers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: The Islands :: Manari Island-
Jump to: