Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Preping for Bye Byes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

Preping for Bye Byes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:38 pm

Lianna stood there for a moment and shook her head. She pulled away from her brother's embrace and looked at him not saying anything.
"I'm not falling for your fake goodbyes, Trin. I'm not going to accept your pity feelings just because I brought the truth to your attention. If you want me to beleive you, then I better see you at dinner later." She said before walking from the room, down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Preping for Bye Byes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:59 pm

"Then you will never believe." He muttered to no one in particular. He turned to pick up hist pack full of essentials, taking one last look at the room. He sighed turning. He turned an item over in his hand. An item that would come in handy over and over. He turned, exiting the palace. He was going to cleanse a menace from the kingdom.

**END OF TOPIC**
Back to top Go down

Preping for Bye Byes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: The Palace :: The Bedchambers-
Jump to: