Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

There's no place like home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vampoodle

vampoodle

There's no place like home. Empty
PostSubject: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:06 pm

Livia walked around, her pace slow as she was exhausted. The part of town she was in appeared to be less inhabited. She continued down the road as she came across a few small huts and cottages. One that especially caught her eye was light blue. It appeared to be small, maybe 2 or 3 rooms in the building. It looked very old and worn. The windows were dusty, and one was broken. Livia made her way up three squeaky steps, onto the porch. She put her face up to the glass on the windows and peered in; the house was nearly empty and extremely dusty. She made her way to the enterance. She knocked once, you know, just in case. When she heard no reply she gently turned the handle.
It was unlocked.
She pushed open the door as she let out a light cough. "Stupid dust.." she coughed again. Livia set her sack of belongings down by the door, closing it behind her. The small home looked perfect for her; tiny, like she was, and cosy...well, it could be after she cleaned up a bit.
Livia smiled softly as she pulled out her knitted blanket and wrapped it around her petite body. She sat down against the wall and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:51 pm

After a little while a knock could be heard on the door, it was Jakob with a tool belt around his body. He had come to work on some of the more run down houses. Jakob was wearing a pair of tight jean pants with a tight t-shirt and a pair of tennis shoes. He opened the door and walked in seeing the girl. "Hmm" he said as he approached her and shook lightly. "Are you the owner of this house?" he asked as he tried to wake her.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 6:10 pm

Livia's eyes opened wide as she woke. She jumped to her feet, her knitted blanket falling off of her. She was wearing old jeans and a T-shirt, which was too large for her petite figure. Flushing a bright red, she shook her head. "N-no...I didn't think anyone lived here...I'm so sorry.." she spoke quietly and quickly in a soft, scared voice. "I'm sorry..." she said again, quickly picking up her blanket and sack of belongings. Livia never looked him in the eye, shyly looking at the ground the entire time.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 6:31 pm

"No, no one lives here, I am fixing it up. You know I could fix it for you, and you can have it, but I think you will have to buy it" he said smiling as he placed a hand her shoulder trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 7:49 pm

Livia froze as the man placed his hand on her shoulder. She nodded her head, flushing again in embarrassment. "Buy it..yeah...i can do that.." she said quietly, her green eyes blinking rapidly. "Oh! and thank you...if you don't mind fixing it...I would like that..." she smiled softly, crossing her arms over her chest. "Do you know where I could get a job around here?" she said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 8:52 pm

Jakob held out a paint brush. "You can help me for starters. Can you paint?" he said with a smile as he grinned at her and he took off his tool belt setting it on the ground with a small thud. Jakob waited there for her to take the paint brush he really didn't want to work alone.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:45 pm

Livia nodded her head as she took the paint brush. "I'm sure I can manage." she smiled, willing to do what she could to help. Holding the paintbrush in one hand, she set all her stuff down with the other. "What should I paint?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:55 am

"It is your house, do whatever you want" he said with a grin as he himself picked up a paint brush and waited for her orders, "I have so many colors it doesn't matter" he said as he pointed at the door to show a dozen cans of paint.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:01 pm

She smiled wide as she made her way to the paint cans. Grabbing a can of light green paint, she turned back to him. "I think green would be a lovely color!" she set the can of paint down and tried to lift the lid off of it. "It's stuck.." she said as she continued to pull at it. The lid popped off with a messy splatter, spraying Livia with light green paint.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:20 pm

Jakob smiled then pulled out a paint can opener, "I could have gotten it" he said as he cleaned the paint off of her with a rag and smiled. "I came prepared I suppose." he said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:30 am

Livia laughed lightly as she backed away from the messy can of paint. "I will leave the opening of cans to you from now on." she laughed again, her cheeks red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 5:15 pm

"Good" Jakob said as he began to paint walls on the side of the house and looked at the girl, anything special you want on these walls.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 5:32 pm

Livia shook her head no. She took the paintbrush and began painting a wall. Being so short, she could only reach the bottom half of the wall. The upper half still its old color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's no place like home.   There's no place like home. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's no place like home.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: Ceriban Village-
Jump to: