Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Hangin' Out on the Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

Hangin' Out on the Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin' Out on the Beach   Hangin' Out on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 5:14 pm

Alice playfully slapped him on the chest. "Well, teasing is wrong. That's why only I'm allowed to tease; I'm not royalty so I can be bad. You on the other hand.." she smiled TEASINGLY. "And yes It has been good so far." She kissed him on the cheek and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://alastinglove.forumotion.com/forum.htm
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' Out on the Beach   Hangin' Out on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 5:16 pm

He looked at her, before returning to look at the darkened, ultramarine blue sky.
"You know, for a shy person, you seem kinda forward." Before realizing that he had looked into her personality, something that he extremely rarely did. "Sorry, that was wrong."
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' Out on the Beach   Hangin' Out on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 5:22 pm

Alice smiled and kissed him. "It's okay. I am shy at times." She shrugged, "I am only forward with people I like, or hate." She laid in the sand with him, staring up at the beautiful sky. She smiled to herself. She had finally got lucky; looking to Trin she knew that was true.

**END OF TOPIC**
Back to top Go down
http://alastinglove.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' Out on the Beach   Hangin' Out on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin' Out on the Beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: The Ocean Line :: The Beach-
Jump to: