Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Drumming Makes Things Fun...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Drumming Makes Things Fun... Empty
PostSubject: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 2:20 pm

Trin was wearing a pair of jeans, his black converse, a navy blue shirt, of which none of the button were fastened, and a grey t-shirt underneath. He sat at his drumming stool, playing Master of Puppets to his edited song, so that there was no drumming and he could fill it in. He shook his blonde hair on the snare drumming bits and every time he crashed a cymbal he added an extra tommy beat to liven things up, playing faster than a human. He sang along at some points, in a mock heavy metal James Hetfield voice.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:05 pm

Alice peeked her head in giggling. "Hope I'm not intruding." She stepped in the room wearing a pair of jean shorts that ended just above the knee, an ocean blue tee shirt, and her blue stared converse. Her wrists had a vary of bracelets on them and around her neck hung her snowflake pendant. Her hair was pulled up in a half pony tail.
Back to top Go down
http://alastinglove.forumotion.com/forum.htm
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:10 pm

Trin smiled up at her as the song ended with him smashing the cymbals several times.
"Nah, no worries." Trin said, putting the drumsticks down. He walked over to her, putting his arms around her waist and kissing her so gently that their lips were barely touching. When he broke off he explained: "This is my music room." He pointed to the acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, and drum kit. He picked up his drumsticks again, showing her the black dragon design. "Hardly an ice dragon, but what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:17 pm

Alice smiled back at him. Her smile got bigger as he wrapped his arms around her. She leaned into him and kissed him back lightly. "Well, I didn't think this room was for painting." she laughed quietly. "Those drumsticks.. are awesome!" She loved the dragon design, ice dragon or not.
She looked around the room curiously. "It's nice here. The palace is nice. You don't live here by yourself do you?" She tilted her head some as she looked at him. She didn't recall him ever mentioning family.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:21 pm

Trin had a drumstick in each hand, spinning them around each index finger with ease, not realizing he was doing it.
"No, my sister and daughter live here too." He said, also absently. "So it's kinda empty. It's nice having you around to talk to. With my family it's always 'State affairs' or, not meaning to be an evil bastard but my daughter is always crying over the fact that she left her fiancee in Sheinara 7 months ago, bringing the grandkids, and him not coming. So it's usually the same thing. With you I get to say what I think." He said, smiling at her.

(Btw, I used to play drums and can do the spinny drumstick thingy Smile)
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:26 pm

Alice nodded. "So it's just the three of you in the big place." Alice watched as he spun the drumsticks. "It sounds like your daughter is going through a tough time... I'm glad I am a refreshment to you, but I feel for your daughter." Alice took the drumsticks and hid them behind her back, then putting on an innocent face. "I think it would be nice to meet this family of yours sometime." She slid the drumsticks into the back pocket on her shorts.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:32 pm

Trin looked at her. He put on a pretend pained look.
"My drumsticks!" He said, half laughing. He cuddled her, putting his hands in her back pocket. "I know she's going through a rough time, but I can't really feel anything. It's like killing, being killed (Long story) never seeing my biological kids again has made me a cold man." He said staring at the opposite wall, but looking straight through it at the same time. He blinked, shaking his head clear. "Well I've already kinda told them about you. So I suppose we could arrange a meeting. Remember, if they don't like you, it doesn't matter, because I always will." He smiled, taking the drumsticks, putting them down the back of his jeans and stroking her hair.

(Yeah, I've started a post for you to follow on the boardwalk)
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:35 pm

Alice nodded. She glared at him teasingly for taking the drumsticks. "Well, if they don't like me, I'm glad you still will. AND if they don't like me I could always eat them." Alice raised a brow at him, hiding an amused smile. She wouldn't really eat them, not in her human form anyway. But still, if his family didn't like her, oh well. At least Trin did.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:38 pm

Trin blinked, fire slightly blazing in his eyes. He didn't know why, his daemonic side just showed slightly. He let go of Alice, sitting on the windowsill, pulling his legs up to his body, straightening one out. He looked out of the window at the slightly misty Ceriba. He admired it's beauty and wished that peace could reign ever eternal but he knew it would never happen. He had been bestowed with a soldier's body but a politician's mind. The military strategies had been hammered in by his father. He knew why and it wasn't to protect anywhere, only to destroy.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:47 pm

Alice walked over to Trin. She wrapped her arms around the back of him. "Was that my fault..?" she asked quietly, setting her chin on his shoulder. She kissed his neck as he sat there; she also looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:54 pm

He shook his head. He sighed through his nose.
"No, it's been getting more potent over the past months. I dunno what it is." He put a hand back and stroked the back of her neck. His mind was wandering. He thought of Baen's attack on Kotakien, the brutality. He knew something bad was coming as a recoil. He changed his trail of thought.
"Do you play any of the instruments in here?" He asked.

(I'm actually gonna do this so he plays like I would play. If i knew it, confidently, otherwise quite shaky.)
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:58 pm

Alice laughed lightly. "I don't really know how to play any of the instruments. The only one I have attempted is piano and I'm not very good so.." She moved to sit on his lap; her back against his chest. She laid her head back against his shoulder as she took his arms and moved them so they were wrapped around her. She smiled, more comfortable now.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 5:07 pm

He nuzzled her neck, sighing. He rubbed her stomach lovingly and kissed her cheek. He was bored but he was happy to spend time here with Alice. It sounded a bit pompous but all he needed was her right now.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 5:12 pm

She turned her head and kissed the inside of his collar bone and neck. She smiled up at him lovingly and kissed his jaw before resting her head again. The view of Ceriba was beautiful. She sat with him just looking out the window. What she had seen of the palace so far was wonderful. "The view is amazing.." she said quietly, her voice almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 5:17 pm

He nodded, kissing the top of her head.
"I often look and wonder if there's anything more beautiful." He paused. "Other than you of course." He kissed her temple and then the side of her mouth. He had his legs outstretched in front of him and he itched the back of one shin with the pointed Converse tip of the other leg. He drew a sharp intake of breath as a few birds flew past. They landed and began to sing. Their bird song was soothing and he laid his head on Alice's shoulder, closing his eyes and admiring it.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 5:22 pm

Alice smiled as she sat there with him. The birds song was soothing, she closed her eyes as she listened. She laid her hands over Trin's and twisted her fingers with his. She was at peace here. She was happy just sitting there with Trin doing nothing. It didn't matter what they did, as long as he was there she would be okay.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 5:40 pm

Trin opened his eyes. He smelled her hair, breathing in the freshness. He kissed her and got up, walking over to the acoustic guitar. He started playing Let It Die by Foo Fighters but more gently and without electric guitar. He began singing to it as well, his voice perfectly in tune, singing each note melodiously. He closed his eyes, strumming more musically and naturally now, without having to recall the notes he got the entire song right. The birds flew off, leaving just him playing to Alice.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 3:20 pm

Alice sat there just listening to him. She smiled and shook her head slightly. He was good; playing guitar and singing. She stood up and walked silently over to him. His eyes were closed so he wouldn't see her coming. Standing behind him, she wrapped her arms gently around his neck. She kissed his neck softly as he played to her.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 3:40 pm

Trin went straight from Foo fighters to Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven.
"Oooooh, 'cause it makes you wonder." He was moving his head from side to side gently. "It really makes me wonder." He smiled at her kissing. "And it's whisper that's soon, when we all call a tune then the piper will lead us to reason. And a new day day will dawn, for those who stand on. And the forest will echo with laughter." He stops and holds the strings, standing up. "I'm bored. I wanna watch some Blackadder..." He said out of the corner of his mouth, whilst kissing Alice.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 4:42 pm

Alice kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around his waist. She smiled and tilted her head some. "What is Blackadder...?" Alice raised a brow at him. She had no clue what that was. She kissed his jawline as she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 1:44 am

"It's a British comedy about History. My favourite series is Goes Forth which is WW1. It takes the piss a lot and I love it." His hands were now around her waist and he lifted her off the ground, still kissing her. He walked across the hall to the room with the TV's and movies in. He sat down on the couch, leaning back so he was lying down, her on top of him, still kissing.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 1:52 pm

Alice giggled and flashed him a smile as he lifted her from the ground. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck as they went across the hall.
She laid on top of him with her arms wrapped around him still. She kissed him passionately as they lay there.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:02 pm

Trin carried on kissing her, kicking off his Etnies. He slid a hand down the back of her shorts. He traced a figure of eight into her back with the index finger of the other hand. He pulled away, kissing her neck.
"Close the door?" He asked her. He put his hand on the back of her head, kissing her more passionately this time.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:11 pm

(GAH! I I love you ETNIES!! You are my new best friend. xD)

Alice broke away from the kiss and stood up. She moved quickly to the door and shut it softly before moving back towards Trin. She laid on him once more and kissed him again, wrapping his arms around her waist. She slid her arms around his neck and held herself against him.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:15 pm

(I have a pair on right now. Mine have a black line mark though Sad)
**CONTINUED IN PRIVATE Wink**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drumming Makes Things Fun...   Drumming Makes Things Fun... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drumming Makes Things Fun...
Page 1 of 1