Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Awaiting the boss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baen Ikonoka

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 8:09 am

he paces up and down his green battle wornarmour glistening in parts the impressive grey steel of it showing through in others. the famed emerald blade on his hip the pommel jewel glinting softly in the sun.

he sees a few soldiers training to be enlisted and hears the far off growl of a wolf oon the hunt in the distant woods. he sighs before parting his lips to whisper

" where are you Trin...come on i need work "
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:37 pm

Trin pulled his trench coat slightly tighter around his frame using his hands, to shield from the cold. His eyes were a pale blue, and, if not inspected properly, woul look more white. This suggested he was in an icy mood. Behind him marched 35 armoured scouting knights. Each one had a sword a dagger and crossbow. Their armour was lightly padded leather with medium weight mail underneath. He marched to Baen, turning briskly and inspecting the men as they saluted, tightening up at the general's observation.
"Thirty-five, padded leather. Medium mail. May not weigh much but it's about as strong as that of a regular knight. Forty-five bolts each, they have been told to use them sparingly." He paused, handing Baen a phial. "Explosive oil. Comes into contact it explodes into flame." One knight stepped forwards with a torch. "Baen, I'll keep this sort and sweet, raze them down withdraw. Work my men to the bone if you have to, Just kill those soldiers. The are around two kilometres south of here. A party of men, the exact amount I currently do not know, but they will not be many, are waiting in Kotackien forest. They will tell you the reports." He held out his hand. "Good Luck."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 11:52 am

he took his boss' hand gratefully
"thank you for the work...and the men will pose no problem. there will be no loss of life in this party. if yuo knew the exact co-ordinates i could burn them into dust from here..."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 11:59 am

Trin chuckled at the remark. He frowned.
"I'll hold you to that promise Baen. If that is your word then I expect that to be the case. Anything different will be a clear lack of judgement." He paused pushing a strand of hair away from his face. "Anyway," He began turning his tone to a hushed murmuring. "how is the situation with the elves? I got nothing from the would be assassin."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 12:02 pm

"i have spoken to my contacts in the ruin followers...but they knownothing of it...and i cannt sense any Obidron presnece from here to the edges of Sheinara...they are not here...i am afraid i donot know who it is but if you wish i can protect you and the royal family personally"
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 12:06 pm

Trin nodded grimly. "STAND DOWN!" he bellowed to the troops who relaxed.
"I think I might take you up on that offer. I can't be around all the time. Ava'll be delighted." He nodded confirming his own thoughts. "Very well, Baen, when you return I'll place you on royal guard duty. First guard we'll have in Ceriba." With that he sniffled, turned and marched through the cold.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 12:17 pm

confused as to what he meant by his statement of Ava being happy he shrugged and started issuiing his orders before placing wards on his party

" right this is the rough location of the enemy...we'll split into teams of 6... we'll ake it look like we're attacking from the rear and one side when the final team will come in. we'll take them by suprise...i dont want anyone taking on any unecessary risks. leave the majority of the fighting to myself...and make sure miss Ava doesnot find out about that last part of my plan. i know Trin told you to use as little bolts as possible but i have a present..."

he waves his hand and across each soldiers shoulders their bolts number rises to 145 in little bags of bolts.

"use them and stay back as much as possible. i will be using my...gifts and wreaking as much damage as possible. if you all do well ill ask for you to become my own party for the defence of the royal family"
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:08 am

Lianna walked into the area, raising an eyebrow as she saw men ready for battle with Baen a ways off and Trin begining to march away. She knew something was up.
"What's going on?" She asked, walking over to her brother wearing tight, black yoga pants with a black tank top. It was cold but she had been training. "You didn't tell Ava or me anything about marching men out Trinovantes.." She said, crossing her arms. "And what's this I hear of an assasian?"
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:17 pm

"I thought I showed you the plans for retaking the forest. Believe me, they've been a thorn in my side for too long." He said. "And we're still looking into the assassin incident." He crossed his eyes as a snowflake landed on the tip of his nose. He blew up, the unnatural heat melting it, before looking up. "Looks like snow." He muttered, sounding grim.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 6:21 pm

"...I never knew about an assasian." Lianna stated as she walked closer, nodding to Baen in greeting. "Explain.." She said, looking towards Trin.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:56 pm

"it was in the Town, after Trin spoke to the masses, the reason i stayed here at first. then...well. obvious why i'm here now, anyway a male attempted to assassinate Trin here, i stoped the man, it turned outto be a turned Elf nothing more to say. but the assault on the forest happened weeks ago you guys...i've received more orders from some captain, i have to head out on some other assault on somewhere...alone though"

he looks away as he prepares his stuff to go to take the next couple of square acres of Kotackien Forest
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 12:22 am

Trin nods before stamping his feet. For some reason his daemonic heat wouldn't warm him from the snow. He had heard reports from Sheinara. The Dark Lord was dead, yes. But there was still the Dark ONE to contend with. A demi-god in his own rights, nothing to get into his path. Maybe this was some sorcery of his. Trin didn't know.
"Either of you two feel unnaturally cold?" He asked, mainly towards Lia.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 7:29 pm

" no, my nerves sensitive to the cold or heat died a while ago...why do you ask sir?"
he looks at one of teh reports and his frow burrows
"sir...why are you sending me on my own to take an entire fortress? i'm good but with more men i could minimize as little civilian dmagae taht would be present"
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 2:51 am

Trin shook his head.
"Fortress?" He asked puzzled. "What fortress?" He blew out.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 9:43 am

Lianna blinked, coming out of her haze of anger and confusion. As soon as she did, the cold lightened up.
"Sorry." She muttered. She really needed to get a hold on her powers. "Didn't really know I was cau-" She cut off, another unnatural coldness passing through. "Okay, that wasn't me. What's going on?" She asked, her eyes darting around.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 1:02 pm

this time Baen notices it and freezes as he is about to show Trin the report from the captain aswell as his sheet of orders. he turns slowly to look at the all to familiar dark cloud and seees a set of red eyes in it. they disappear before his two superiors can stare at what he is looking at. he shudders involuntarily and closes his eyes and muttering a few words
"skolir tae fra thrysta baen vrindr"
an emerald dome rises over Ceriba and Baen stumbles and grips the side of his working desk as the unnatural cold goes. his face pales as the shield begins to sap his strength but he shakes his head and passes Trin the report

you are to direct an assault on a fortress in the Kotackien forest on your own. our target does not know of your connection to us thus you would be prime soldier for if they caught sight of our troops armour they would direct a counter raid and we do not have the troops to defend our borders securley yet. you are to take as many supplies as possible and report any information back to myself and not Trin, Lia or any of the royals, this mission has to remain out of the records. follow your orders fully and bring back all the info and supplies from them you can and you will be rewarded with a promotion, and a much higher than normal pay.
Captain Achilles

"i told him to stuff the promotion but i accepted the gold, why...did you not order me to attack this fortress?"

Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:06 pm

Trin looked at Lia and his voice cracked as he said: "The Dark One."
He snatched the report out of Baen's hand, more out of desperation to read than rudeness.
"Jammy wanker. I'll freaking noose and gut the bastard." He looked up at Baen. "Captain Achilles has been sucking up for years. It was bare able so I ignored it. Recently, he's becoming a bit rogue-ish. There were a few squads of pikemen I had sent to provide reports that belonged to his regiment. Now, he wanted them out of there because his village needs 'protection' from raiders. I told him it was too important and instead sent him THREE squads of an equal amount of archers. He told me 'No, I need combat units.' I basically told him to jog on. I needed more info. I've had a hunch that he's a traitor to us, since he told us he needed defending. There have been no reports of raiders. I sent him the troops so he didn't get suspicious." He paused, blowing into his cupped hands to warm up. "Can you tell me the information? I need to know. If so then you WILL be promoted by me and get some leave for some alone time." He winked, grinning. "If you know what I mean." His face went serious. "So?"
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:33 pm

"i'll go happily, and i do not need leave, i'd be happy to be posted immediately after this mission. i'll go tehre then go back to his village to report, if you want i can destroy that to."
he look sup at Trin his face still paling from the energy drain of keeping the shield up against the Dark One's spell.
"i'm ahppy to remain a soldier primarily sir. your frontline-cause-them-too-much-havoc troop."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:35 pm

Trin shook his head.
"I need the information you were to give him." He closed his eyes and then opened them, headache gone. "You're having leave, and that's an order."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:40 pm

"I'd rather keep working sir. i don't need leave." he looks at Trin barely able to stand but holding his ground on what he wants. or atleast what he thinks will make it easier for Ava.
"i can give you the info but i have orders to destroy that fortress completely. what should i do with them orders."
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 6:18 pm

"Baen, you aren't leaving. And Trin," She began closing her eyes. Her spiritly essence flared to live through the whole area. She looked as if she were concentrating very hard before it retracted like a rubber band back into her body. The presence of the Dark One vanished. "His weakeness -Draco's weakness- is spirits." She explained collapsing against her will towards the ground. She hadn't been able to learn how to handle her powers well yet. It was exhausting.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 6:35 pm

Trin psychically lifted her up like a rag doll. He chuckled at her absence of intelligence when it came to the word 'leave'.
"I meant, he gets time off, not that he will leave." He said before she used her power.
"And your weakness will be the death of you." He said, caringly. He flicked his hand back, pulling Lianna towards him and hugged her. "Love you sis." He said.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 8:38 am

"By leave, I meant take a break blah blah blah." She said as he pulled her to him. "And maybe it will be the death of me but that's why I have the power." She whispered, letting him wrap his arms around her. "Love you too."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 1:02 pm

a low growl comes from his throat
" i do not want leave, i wish to remain in active service constantly. sir."
he starts to regain his colour and his form stops shaking as teh emerald shield receeds into the ground. when it is completely down however he collapses onto one knee and stays there taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awaiting the boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting the boss   Awaiting the boss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaiting the boss
Page 1 of 1