Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Looking Over Sheinara.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 3:26 pm

Jakob kissed back softly. "I missed you so much" he said as he choked on his own words and wrapped his arms around her. "I thought that I had lost you." he said with relief as he kissed her again and smiled at her. "Does this make us even" he said with a forced chuckle.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 3:56 pm

She shrugged lightly, a small smile forming on her lips.
"I guess...Now...Are you going to be a guard or a citizen? The choice is completely up to you." She said, accepting his second kiss.
She brought her gaze towards Sheinara once more, her eyes never blinking often.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 6:52 pm

"Your husband." he said blatantly as he looked at her with a smile. "That's all I have ever wanted" he said as he clasped her hands in between hers and rubbed them softly.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 8:54 pm

Lianna couldn't breathe. She couldn't think. Her husband? Was she ready for that? As thoughts swirled around her mind, she grew very faint.
"M-My...husband?" She asked outloud. It felt like the wind had been knocked out of her. She blinked a few times before stumbling backwards a bit.
"I-I-I don't...k-know..." She stuttered, her heart feeling like it had been blown up and smashed to pieces. "I don't know if I'm r-r-ready..." She gasped for breath, her vision playing with her mind as she saw black dots form and spread. She stumbled forward into Jakob's arms before closing her eyes. She couldn't think. Not now. Ever since Ferrosu...She just couldn't think of that right now.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 11:11 pm

Jakob held her tight, "I want nothing more Lianna, I knew it ever since I saw in that tavern, ever since I saw you help the man I hurt. I ever since I kissed you in your Bedchamber. Lianna I want to marry you" Jakob whispered as he held her tightly and laid his head on hers.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:22 pm

Lianna didn't answer. She couldn't. Being back from death, starting a new kingdom and figuring out what to do about the stray spirits which roamed the land was too much for her mind let alone getting married. She didn't know what to say.
"I....I...." She looked down, her head and heart pounding. She felt like she would pass out at any moment.
She shook her head a couple times as if shaking out the confusion and dizziness which threatened to make her black out.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:50 pm

"I spent a lot of time alone Lianna. I spent 6 long months in solitude, I stayed in silence for so long without the sound of a humans voice. But you know what is funny...The silence wasn't so bad, but when I would look down at my hands it would eat at me, because the spaces in between my fingers, where yours fit so perfectly, they felt empty. I have missed you so much, and thought almost as much there is nothing in this world that I want more. Lianna, I want you to take your time, I won't stop asking until I hear a yes, and I am willing to wait a lifetime to hear you say it" Jakob said in a low raspy voice as he held Lianna tightly as if afraid to lose her again.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:30 pm

Lianna nodded slowly, his words seeming to absorb into her very soul.
"Yes....time...that's what I need...." She said, her voice barely audible. "Time..." She murmered once more, gaining her strength back and standing up straight. "S-Shall we go back? To the kingdom?" She asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:32 pm

"I don't want to leave" he said with a smile as he kissed her on the lips. Jakob looked at the horizon. "It is almost as beautiful as you" he said as he slipped his hand into hers and laced his fingers with her's. "I have been away from you so long, I can barely think of leaving you for a second" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:56 pm

Lianna blushed lightly, looking to the horizon as well.
"Thank you.." She whispered.

She smiled lightly and looked to the overwhelming beautiful sunset which was setting ever so slowly behind the trees and kingdom of Sheinara. The light burned with incredible intensity. The gold rays bathed the two forms in an amazing yellow light.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 9:40 pm

"I will never leave you again, if you promise me the same thing" Jakob said as he gazed into her eyes. "We will never leave each other, we will be together forever" he said as he hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 9:49 pm

"Forever..." She whispered, returning his hug. "Forever..."
She looked looked down her eyes filling with tears. She couldn't place why she was feeling emotional, she just knew it was there. She needed to really get a grip on her emotion. She blinked away the tears and bit her lip, looking up.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 10:08 pm

"You're so beautiful" he whispered to her as he grabbed both of her hands and hugged her again. Jakob turned and looked at the horizon "This new world, it's for us" he said happily.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 12:03 pm

Lianna nodded once more, looking back towards Ceriba. She sighed heavily, her mind working a million miles a minute.
"Let's go back home." She said as she turned and took the reigns of her horse. She began walking back with Jakob to Ceriba. The kingdom of Hope.

***END OF TOPIC***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking Over Sheinara.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: The Border :: The Aladnis Mountain Range.-
Jump to: